Differences between Quickbooks Enterprise, Pro, and Premier
QuickBooks is THE best choice for business finance software most small business can make. Why?
- Most Help Available. Because it enjoys an 80-85% market share, QuickBooks has the most online and offline help available. This is crucial - your business cannot afford to get stuck with an accounting problem, and this is just what could happen by selecting a little-supporting accounting software package. Get the help you need quickly and easily by choosing QuickBooks.
- Minimal Accounting Terminology. Imagine needing to learn cumbersome accounting terminology in order to use your software! Intuit has done an outstanding job eliminating most of the normal accounting terminology used for day-to-day bookkeeping. You can spend your time doing what actually needs to be done, rather than trudging through a new set of vocabulary words.
- Intuitive Processes. Intuit..... Intuitive.... QuickBooks has always been known as the most intuitive accounting package available, and as the years go by this is more and more true. Easy Entry: Transactions are entered on screens that look like forms, such as Invoices, checks, sales receipts, vendor bills, credit card receipts, etc.
- Downloadable: Download QuickBooks files (.qbo) directly from your financial institution. No more manual entry of credit card or checking account transactions.
- Easy Navigation: Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2006 and up have an effective flow chart on the Home Page. This help users understand what to do, and when to do it.
- Scalability. This means that the smallest business can begin with Simple Start. As the business grows, it can upgrade to Pro, then Premier, and finally Enterprise, which can handle accounting tasks for many of the largest "small businesses." Upgrading in this manner preserves the historical data, while adding needed features.
|# of simultaneous users||Up to 30||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|Data file size||1 GB or more||150-200 MB max||150-200 MB max|
|Create & e-mail quotes||YES||YES||YES|
|Create & e-mail sales orders||YES||YES||NO|
|Create & e-mail invoices||YES||YES||YES|
|Create & e-mail purchase orders||YES||YES||YES|
|Optimized for larger data files and network usage||YES||NO||NO|
|Print checks, pay bills and manage expenses||YES||YES||YES|
|Track sales and customer payments||YES||YES||YES|
|Track credit cards||YES||YES||YES|
|Track sales taxes||YES||YES||YES|
|Manage payroll, payroll taxes and direct deposits||YES||YES||YES|
|Set reminders and create to do lists||YES||YES||YES|
|One-click business reports||150+ industry-specific||150+ industry-specific||100+|
|Import data from previous versions of QuickBooks||YES||YES||YES|
|Import data from Excel||YES||YES||YES|
|Import data from Quicken||YES||YES||YES|
|Import data from Peachtree||YES||YES||YES|
|Download bank and credit card transactions||YES||YES||YES|
|Multiple currency capabilities||YES||YES||YES|
|Create a business plan||YES||YES||NO|
|Create a budget||YES||YES||YES|
|Forecast sales and expenses||YES||YES||NO|
|Customize your invoices and other forms||YES||YES||YES|
|Create industry-specific reports||YES||YES||NO|
|Track inventory, set reorder points||YES||YES||YES|
|Create inventory assemblies and bills of material||YES||YES||NO|
|Track inventory in multiple warehouses, serial/lot # tracking, bar coding||YES||NO||NO|
|Free 10GB secure online data backup plan||YES||NO||NO|
|Keep your office and field service techs in sync and accept mobile payments||YES||NO||NO|
Expedited Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro/Premier Conversion Service: $449.00
- Turnaround time is 3 to 8 hours or same-day service on weekends!
- Guaranteed success, or no charge
Standard Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro/Premier Conversion Service: $299.00
- Turnaround time is less than 24 hours -- most files are turned around within 8 hours!
- Guaranteed success, or no charge
We accept :
Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro/Premier Conversion Service works for Windows and Mac data files. For conversion of multiple files, please contact us for a bulk discount.
QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise and Intuit are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. QuickBooks Export is an independant provider of QuickBooks related services and is not affiliated with Intuit.